Download the podcast
Or click the play button to listen right now
Subscribe to the podcast via email.
Episode 2: Preferences to Know and Love
One of the best things about Notes is how much you can customize it to act the way you like best.
Most of that is done through preferences, so we chose a bunch of preferences that we love and find useful, in the hopes that you will also love them and find them useful.
To open preferences, click File > Preferences.
Helpful general preferences
- To see the following preferences, see What options are available for customizing the Notes client?:
- Auto-save emails & documents you're working on
- Do not prompt when exiting from your client
- Show check marks in margin for selected documents
- Remove of leave a placeholder for canceled meetings (see the table "Working with your Calendar")
- Put placeholders on your calendar for meetings you haven't responded to yet
- Leave a placeholder on your calendar for countered meetings (see the table "Working with your Calendar")
- Autoprocessing (see Respond to some meetings automatically)
- Set an alarms for meetings and to dos
- Display to do items on the calendar
- Change the color of different types of calendar entries (see the table "Working with your Calendar")
IBM SocialBiz UX | 25 May 2012 12:00:00 PM ET | | Comments (2)