If you don't see the podcast player below, try in Firefox or Chrome:
Download the podcast
Or click the play button to listen right now
Subscribe to the podcast via email.
In this episode, we interview our colleague Margo Ezekiel, the Design Lead for Notes! Margo talks about her job at IBM, what she's helped design in Notes, and her favorite Notes Tips.
- Copy into New Meeting
- Saving chat histories to mail and referencing them later
- Recall an email sent by mistake
- Quick Rules
- Color-coding senders
- Search in Open List for a particular application
- Keep all chats in one window, with tabs
- Copy selected documents as a table - in an application, select part of a view, and select Edit > Copy as > Table. Then paste into email or other Notes document.
- Use permanent pen (in the toolbar) to distinctively comment on emails an documents
Learn about Notebook
Find Margo at IBM Connect 2013, or on the IBM Social Business Facebook group!
IBM SocialBiz UX | 12 October 2012 10:00:00 AM ET | | Comments (2)