In The Notes Tips Podcast: Episode 11, we talked about some ways to purge and de-clutter your inbox -- get rid of emails you don't need and stop getting emails you don't want. This week, we'll give some tips for keeping your inbox organized--seeing which emails are important and helping you get things done!
If you don't see the podcast player below, try in Firefox or Chrome:
Download the podcast
Or click the play button to listen right now:
The Notes Tips Podcast_ Episode 30 - Organizing Your Inbox.m4a
The Notes Tips Podcast_ Episode 30 - Organizing Your Inbox.mp3
- Listen to Notes Tips podcasts on Purging your Inbox and Archiving
- Highlight emails from certain people
- Show icons for how many people are on an email - 2nd table in the Mail Quick Reference
- Sort your inbox by date - 2nd table in the Mail Quick Reference
- Bookmark links from emails, so you can delete those emails
Please rate us on iTunes, leave comments, and let us know what you'd like to hear about in future podcasts!
IBM SocialBiz UX | 26 July 2013 01:06:28 PM ET |