This is the configuration setting for deploying widgets to the Mashup 1.0 server.
- Create a new project.
- On the Project Name page of the wizard, enter a name for your project. Click Next.
- On the Add Feature Sets page of the wizard, check off the feature sets you want in your project. Click Next.
- On the Java Settings page of the wizard, accept the defaults. Click Next.
- On the Deployment Configuration screen, click the Add button for the Application Server Deployment Configuration.
- Enter a name for the configuration (e.g., MashupServer). Make it descriptive since you will be able to reuse this configuration for other projects.
- Enter a description for this configuration. Provide information about this configuration for future reference.
- Enter "WebSphere Application Server 6.x" for the Server Type
- Installed Applications directory will default to C:\ibm\WebSphere\profiles\wp_profile\installedApps\<CELL_NAME
- modify it to point to where Mashup Center is installed (e.g., C:\Program Files\IBM Mashup Center\mm_profile\installedApps\<CELL_NAME
- Leave the host setting with the default of localhost.
Since your server is on your local machine there isn't any reason to
change this default
- If you didn't change the port number during the Mashups install, the port number should be "9080"
- Leave "Specify Deployment Credentials" checked
- Select "server1" for WAS Server for deployment
- Enter the admin user and password
- Click the test server connection button to confirm that
you have used the correct username and password. Click OK when the
results are displayed.
- Click finish. The project
will be created and ask if you want to deploy now. Click yes. This will
build the dev WAR.