|Use the links below to learn more about using IBM Web Experience Factory to rapidly develop custom portlets and web applications that are optimized for mobile and desktop devices.
ShowTable of Contents
Web Experience Factory helps you build mobile and multi-channel applications quickly
Organizations are faced with a need to move applications rapidly to the exploding smartphone and mobile device market, but building native applications with multiple device SDKs is very costly and time-consuming. Modern smartphone and tablet browsers have very good support
Web Experience Factory's automated tools for web application development are uniquely suited to mobile and multi-channel web application development.
- Automate the creation of mobile-optimized applications, reducing or eliminating coding and speeding time to market
- Support your multi-channel strategy. Create once and run on multiple devices (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, iPad, etc.) in addition to PC browsers.
- Leverage all the WebSphere Experience Factory out-of-the-box features for quickly building exceptional web experiences
- Leverage HTML5 for features such as geolocation and offline support
- Add a camera to mobile applications with the FeaturePack for v8.0
- Build in responsive web design layouts with the FeaturePack for v8.0
Mobile and multi-channel resources