The Management of SAP Pools is sometime not as easy as it should be. Specially within a SAP SSO Domain it need a good pooling concept.
This tools will make your life much easier.
Use this code to:
- find the right Model design and the right SAP pool setup
- monitor your connection pools at the application server and portal server
The attached code:
- List of all SAP Connection Pool on a Application Server or Portal Server
- A single pool is scanned for its meta data
- Tests if the pool is still alive
- Because it isn't possible to get the username for a SSO based connection (user will be $MYSAPSSO2$ the user calles USER_NAME_GET to get the current user. Comment this out if not really needed. The code will open all dead connections again and produce many traffic
- Kill a single pool
- Kill all dead pools
(See attached file: sappoolmanager.zip)