WebSphere Dashboard Framework - Announcing releases 6.1.5 and 126.96.36.199
WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.5 is now available for download via Passport Advantage and Partner World. An additional fixpack with a charts conversion tool for upgrading customers is available on the IBM Support Site.
New features in WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.5
188.8.131.52 fixpack features
- New IBM ILOG JViews Charting engine integration for creation of more advanced and intuitive graphical data visualizations. WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.5 includes IBM ILOG JViews Enterprise with a limited use license that supports all the chart types supported in the updated builders. Existing customers can also continue to create and modify their existing applications that use charts developed with GreenPoint Designer. See Getting to know the new charting features in WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.5 for more information.
- Updated Map builder and Charts and chart-enabled builders to support the new charting engine
- New XML for Analysis (XMLA) builder enabling simple, fast integration with multi-dimensional Business Intelligence (BI) data cubes
- Expanded support for Dojo and AJAX, providing exceptional web experiences with rich, interactive dashboard User Interfaces
- Enhanced alerting engine with new support for WebSphere Application Server and Lotus Mashups for even more deployment flexibility
WebSphere Dashboard Framework 184.108.40.206 is published on the IBM Support Site at Fix Central
and available for customers to download. This fixpack gives customers a chart conversion tool that upgrades their existing chart-enabled builders so they work with the new ILOG JViews charting engine.
The conversion tool is built into the "Upgrade" button on the following builders, which were deprecated in WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.5:
- Web Charts - Enhanced
- Summary and DrillDown
- Automatic Drilldown
- Status Page
System requirements for this release are listed here.
The WebSphere Dashboard Framework 6.1.5 information center is posted here.