Follow these steps to add annotations to a chart.
- Create a chart in a model.
The chart can be created by the Web Charts - Enhanced builder or another high-level builder, such as the Summary and Drilldown builder.
- Add an Annotation builder to the model and give it a name.
- Select Chart as the Annotation Type.
- Select the page and chart tags associated with the chart to be annotated.
- Set a unique Annotation ID.
- Select a Control Type (Button, Link, Icon (Image), Action Menu), then supply the text and other values needed for the control you chose.
- Save the builder by clicking OK.