This feature builds porlet WARs for production in the Java Portlet Standard 1.0 and Java Portlet Standard 2.0.
- In Project Explorer with WebSphere® Portlet Factory Designer, right-click the project.
- Chose Export -> WebSphere Portlet Factory Portlet WAR
- From the Build Portlet WAR dialog box, choose either Java Portlet Standard 1.0 (JSR 168) or Java Portlet Standard 2.0 (JSR 286).
- Choose the file path where the WAR will saved and click Finish.
You still need to move the WAR file to a IBM® WebSphere Portal server and manually publish the project.
When using IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1, verify that the classloading policy is properly set:
- From the WebSphere Application Server console, navigate to Enterprise Applications -> your_war -> Manage Modules -> your.war, where your is the name of your WAR file.
- Select the Classes loaded with application classloader first option.
- Save your changes.
Parent topic: Publishing a project: wpf7