This topic describes the steps to follow to build a shortcut portlet using the Portal Link builder.
- Place the IBM® WebSphere® Portal Link builder in a portlet model that contains at least one page.
- In the builder call editor, specify the page name and location where the links should be placed.
- Specify the target location to which the link should point, and also provide link text that will be used for display.
- Click OK to add the builder to the portlet model.
- Place additional instances of this builder call in the model to create additional links.
To invoke the builder call deploy the portlet to the WebSphere Portal and navigate to the page on which the links were placed. Click on a link to jump to the target pages.
Parent topic: WebSphere Portal Link builder: wpf7