You can change a property for the default theme of a project.
You can do one of the following procedures.
Parent topic: Developing Web applications with IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory: wpf7
Theme builder: wpf7
Indirect references to theme property data: wpf7
Edit the current default theme file
- Open the default theme file for the project.
- Change the value of the desired property.
- Save and close the file.
Extend the current default theme file
- Create a new file that extends an existing theme.
To extend a theme, add an extends attribute to the Theme element in the .uitheme XML file.
- For the property to be changed, add a new entry for the property in the new file and set the value of the property so that it differs from the existing theme.
- Locate the theme file outside the WEB-INF/factory/themes folder to keep your content separate from the product-supplied content.
- Set the bowstreet.themeFile property for the project to point to the new theme file.
At the next regeneration, the new value is in use.