You can configure dynamic class loading by setting properties.
- Navigate to the project WEB-INF/config directory and find the bowstreet.properties and override.properties files.
If the override.properties file does not exist, create it.
- In a text editor, open the override.properties file and locate the following two properties.
- If the properties are not in the file, open the bowstreet.properties file, and copy the lines that contain the properties and paste them in the override.properties file.
- In the override.properties file, change the settings as indicated in the following example.
Dynamically loaded classes cannot be on the Java class path and be dynamically loaded.
- Save and close the override.properties file.
Dynamic class loading is enabled. Each time the WebSphere® Portlet Factory servlet fields a service call, class file time stamps are examined. If a later time stamp exists, a new version of a class is loaded. Typically, for performance reasons, the checkTimestamp
property is set to true in a development environment and false in production.
Parent topic: Configuring IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory: wpf7