Creating a profile set combinationAdded by IBM on August 31, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|When you need to apply multiple profiles to a model, create a profile set combination.
When you need to apply multiple profiles to a model, create a profile set combination.
With a named list of profiles to use for previewing, you can apply profiles according to all the combinations allowed by the profile sets associated with the model.
- Ensure that a model is in the current model editor and that the model contains at least one profiled builder that refers to profile entries within an existing profile set.
- In Eclipse, click Window -> Show View -> Applied Profiles.
The Applied Profiles view opens in the task area.
- In the Applied Profiles view, click Manage Combinations.
The Manage Profile Combinations dialog opens. This dialog lists all profile sets associated with the current model.
- For two or more profile sets in the list, select a profile that you want to use.
- In Name, enter a name that reflects the selected combination of profiles.
For example, if you select the Northwest profile from the Region profile set and the Sales profile from the Organization profile set, you might name the combination NW_Sales.
- Click Add and Close.
The profile set combination is saved and its name is listed in the Existing Combinations box in the Applied Profiles view.
Parent topic: Profiling IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory applications: wpf7