Creating a table that supports adding rowsAdded by IBM on August 31, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can create a table that uses a button to add a row.
You can create a table that uses a button to add a row.
- Add the following builders to the model:
Main action list (loads page)
Variable, SQL Call or some other builder to act as the source of the data
Data Page to create the UI for the Data (set this to be Data Entry)
Data Column Modifier
- In the Data Column Modifier, add Row Method = blank.
This can actually be left blank unless you need to write additional code to be executed during the add row process. Again, this is generally something you might need for adding a row to a database.
- Add a button to the page and label it "Add Row".
An add row method is created for you by Data Page.
- Set the button action to use the rowName_Add method.
- Run the model and click the Add Row button.
Parent topic: Developing Web applications with IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory: wpf7
Hiding and showing a column or field: wpf7
Creating a custom table HTML page: wpf7