Use the Eclipse Export function to create an IBM® WebSphere® Portlet Factory archive file that contains artifacts to be shared in development.
When you create a WebSphere Portlet Factory archive, select only models and supporting files. This includes files such as HTML pages, .css
Do not include any files that are added to a new project by default. If you include other project files in a WebSphere Portlet Factory archive, that archive may cause problems when it is imported into another project. The problems occur because some of the project files can be project-specific. A good rule of thumb is to include only files that you create.
- In Eclipse, click File -> Export to open the Export wizard.
- In the Export dialog, click WebSphere Portlet Factory -> WebSphere Portlet Factory Archive and then click Next.
The Export dialog displays a list of projects in the left pane and various properties files in the right pane.
- In the left pane, select the project components to include. In the right pane, select any properties files to include.
- If any of the items that you select have dependencies on other files, click Select Dependencies and select the dependent files to include in the archive.
For more information, see the help for the dialog.
- In To archive file, enter the location in which to save the WebSphere Portlet Factory archive file.
- Click Finish to create and save the archive file.
Parent topic: Working with IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory projects: wpf7