Displaying builder helpAdded by IBM on August 31, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can open the main help topic for a builder without opening the builder call editor.
You can open the main help topic for a builder without opening the builder call editor.
This can help you decide whether it is the correct builder to add to your model. Do one of the following:
- In the builder picker, under Builder, move the cursor over a builder name.
Hover text appears to describe the purpose of the builder.
- In the builder picker, under Builder, click the name of the builder for which you want to display the help.
The help tray is displayed by default in dialogs.
In the help tray on the right side of the dialog, text appears that summarizes the purpose of the builder and contains a link to the main builder help topic.
- If you selected to not show the help tray by default, in the builder picker, do one of the following actions.
- Click the question mark icon in the bottom left corner.
- Under Builder, click the name of the builder for which you want to display the help and press F1.
The help tray displays with the summary text and links.
- Click Help -> Help contents -> IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory Designer -> Reference -> Builder help and the builder name from the list.
The main builder help topic opens in the Details pane.
Parent topic: About using the builder picker: wpf7