You can create a "View Only" form that displays the contents of an XML variable.
Perform the following steps:
- Create a new "Main and Page" model.
- Create an XML variable with the data to display.
- Generate a schema by adding a Simple Schema Generator builder call to the model. Set the Modify Variable to true, which will declare your original variable as being of the type defined by the new schema.
- Add a Data Page builder call to the model.
- Set Page to page1.
- Set Variable to the one you created in step 2.
- Set Page Type to View Only.
- Leave Create Tags from Schema enabled.
- Set Location for new tags to namedTag.
- Set Add HTML Element Names to Add Names.
- Run the model.
Parent topic: Creating pages and forms: wpf7