public interface ProfileUpdateValue
* This method can be used to update any of the values within specified Profile.
* These values are only used to generate a new WebApp instance and are not save to the ProfileSet storage.
* @param request The HttpServletRequest for the current request. This can be used to get additional information about the requestor. Implementers of this method should test this for null, for cases where generation is done outside the context of the server.
* @param profile The Profile, which to update the values in.
*@param modelName The name of the Model that is being generated. This will be the full path of the model relative to the "J2EERoot\\WEB-INF\\models" directory (e.g. "factory/core/Welcome")
* @param explicitProfile The name of an explicitly selected profile, or null if there was not one specified.
* @param modelInstanceCreator This can be use to instantiate a WebApp Model, which can then be invoked. Implementers of this method should test this for null, for cases where generation is done outside the context of the server.
* @see com.bowstreet.profiles.Profile
* @see com.bowstreet.webapp.ModelInstanceCreator
* @see javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest
void updateProfileValues(HttpServletRequest request, Profile profile, String modelName, String explicitProfile, ModelInstanceCreator modelInstanceCreator);