* Interface used to support UI components that need to expose the named segments for a given Handler.
* Tools such as the "Profile Set Manager" will use this.
public interface SegmentList
* Gets an Iterator of the segments related to this handler.
* @param profileSet The ProfileSet to which the segment names are being set on. This can be optionally used to determine the segments to be returned.
* @return An Iterator of segment names as String objects.
Iterator getSegments(ProfileSet profileSet);
* Initialization method that is used to pass handler properties to implementers of the ProfileSelection interface.
* Implementers of this interface should use this method to do any required Initialization before the selectProfile(..) method is called.
* @param properties A Map of name value pairs specified in the handler definition file. The Map key and values are both of type java.lang.String.
void init(Map properties);