Follow these steps to migrate profile sets to and from a database.
- Locate the migrate-profilesets.bat file in WEB-INF\\bin.
This utility migrates the profile sets from files to a database.
- Run the utility and enter 1 to migrate the profile sets from a file to the database (or to backup profile sets to a databse).
- Run the utility and enter 2 to migrate the profile sets from a database to a file.
- Enter the location of the profile set files. Enter the full path to the WEB-INF\\profiles directory.
- Enter the database URL.
For example: jdbc:oracle:thin:@db_servername:port:instance
- Enter the user name for the database.
- Enter the password for the database.
- Restart the application server.
Parent topic: Setting up database storage: wpf7