Use various builders and CSS styles to modify an input form.
Modify the form generated by the Data Page builder in the following ways:
- Changing Field Labels
- In the Data Page builder call, open the Label Translation Settings input group and click Generate Resource Bundle.
- Modify the generated properties file so that each of the listed elements have an appropriate label.
- Formatting and Validating Form Values
- Use a Data Field Modifier builder call and a "formatter" class to format user input into a "data-friendly" format, translate data into "user-friendly" formats, and perform server-side validation for the submitted inputs.
- Controlling the Appearance of the Form
- Specify CSS styles in a stylesheet.
- Associate that style sheet with the page on which the form appears.
- Altering the Layout of the Form
- Use a Data Field Modifier builder call to hide or change the display orientation of the form elements.
Parent topic: Creating forms: wpf7