Profiling a builder call inputAdded by IBM on August 31, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can profile a builder input in the builder call editor.
You can profile a builder input in the builder call editor.
- Click the profile button [profile-enable icon] located next to the input you want to profile.
- In the Profile Input dialog, use the Profile Set Name select box to select the profile set that contains the entry you want to associate with the builder call input.
If no existing profile set meets your needs, you can create a profile set by clicking on the Create button.
- Use the Profile Entry Name select box to select the entry to associate with this input.
If you want to edit the selected entry, click the Modify button.
Alternatively, you can add an entry to the profile set by clicking on the Create button.
- For each profile in the Profiles table, check the entry settings in the Profile Values column.
If you wish, edit the entry values as explained below. The entry value will be supplied to the builder call input when the model executes for the specified profile.
To add a new profile to the profile set, click the Create button.
- Click OK to profile the input.
If you set an input to be evaluated at execution time (true), that input value cannot also be an indirect reference. If it is, the reference itself rather than the value is returned.
Parent topic: Profiling IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory applications: wpf7