If you have selected a component interface that supports the Find
method, you can search that component interface to find instances that match a set of FindKeys you specify.
- Add a PeopleSoft View and Form builder to your model.
- Configure it to access your PeopleSoft server.
- Specify the name of the builder and the component interface to access.
- Create an Input page and a Search Results page by checking various inputs in the builder call editor.
- Apply your builder changes and run the model.
You should see an Input page that shows each of the FindKeys for the selected component interface.
- Enter zero or more key values and press the Submit button.
The Search Results page is displayed, listing all of the component interface instances that matched the given FindKeys.
Note: The PeopleSoft server might limit the number of search results that are returned by a Find method call. If you do not see the expected set of search results, rerun the model and specify a more restrictive set of FindKeys that returns a smaller set of matching component interface instances.
Parent topic: PeopleSoft View and Form builder: wpf7