Use the Date / Time Formatter builder to control the display of date and time values in a specific format.
This builder changes the default date and time format of the server so that all date and time variables in a model are assigned the same format. To specify a particular date and time format for the server, perform the following steps.
- Open a Date / Time Formatter builder call editor.
- In the Date Format input, select a value.
- In the Time Format input, select a value.
- In the DateTime Format input, select a value.
- Click OK to save the builder call.
When you run a model that includes this builder, you see dates and times in the formats you specify. Remember, the formats that you select are overriding the formats set by the server and apply to the contents of all Date, Time, and DateTime variables in the model.
Parent topic: Creating pages and forms: wpf7