Edit a base model to set up calls to your logging methods.
You can use this same approach with a View and Form builder or any other model-based builder.
- Open a View and Form builder, such as the Domino View and Form builder.
- Expand the builder call editor Advanced section and note the name of the builder's base model in the Model name input field.
- Open the builder base model.
For example: domino_viewandform_base model.
- In the base model, perform steps 1 and 2 and open the builders portlet model.
For example: domino_portlet model. Note that the domino_portlet model contains all the calls to the Domino Database.
- In the portlet model, insert the calls to your logging functionality or other methods in this model and regenerate the base model.
Parent topic: Using application logging: wpf7