Setting up logging in service call and SQL buildersAdded by IBM on August 31, 2010 | Version 1 (Original)
|Use the following procedure to set up logging in Service Call and SQL builders.
Use the following procedure to set up logging in Service Call and SQL builders.
- Enable logging at the builder level. Do one of the following steps:
- Either: Open the builder edit page and locate the check box related to logging.
For example, in the Service Call builder this box is labeled, Log request/response. In the SQL Call builder there are three logging-related boxes: Log SQL Statements, Log SQL Warnings, Log Server Stats. You can enable as many or few as you want.
- Or: Use the IBM® WebSphere® Portlet Factory Designer Outline view to see which builders in your application support logging.
- Press the Outline View down arrow to open the View menu and select Debug Inputs.
A window will pop up listing (by assigned name) all builders in the model that offer built-in logging.
- Enable the logging check boxes in this window as desired and click OK to turn on the builder's built-in logging functionality.
Once you click OK, your changes will be saved to the respective builders.
- View log output.
Parent topic: Using application logging: wpf7