This task describes how to call mutliple functions within the context of a single SAP transaction.
- Place an SAP Transaction builder call in a model that contains multiple SAP Function Call builders.
The SAP Transaction builder will detect all SAP Function Calls in the model.
- Use the widgets in the SAP Function Call input table to display a list of all function calls.
- Using successive rows in the table, select the SAP Function Calls you want to include in the transaction in the order in which you want the function calls to run.
- Click OK to add the builder to the model.
- To invoke the transaction call the method created by this builder.
The method will have the same name as the name you assigned to the builder.
Parent topic: SAP Transaction builder