Use the reference chooser to create a nested indirect reference.
- Open the builder call editor in your model.
- Use the reference chooser to populate the input box with the beginning of the indirect reference.
- Place the cursor in the spot at which you want to insert another indirect reference.
- Click the reference chooser button, ..
The reference chooser window opens.
- Select the desired model element and click OK.
The reference chooser inserts the new indirect reference at the cursor location.
Parent topic: About using the builder call editor