Use the Data Page builder to create forms that prompt the user for input.
To create an input form with the Data Page builder:
- Add a page to your model that you will use to display the data.
This HTML page can be as simple or as sophisticated as the data or your use cases require.
- Add a Data Page builder call to your model, specifying the page on which to display the data and the variable that contains the data.
- Add a Button builder call (or other action builder that submits the form).
- Set its Action Type to Submit form and invoke action.
- Set its Action to the pageName_NextAction method, where pageName is the name of the page on which the Data Page builder call operates.
- Run the model.
Parent topic: Creating forms
Data Page builder
SQL Statement builder
Web Service Call builder