You can create composite web services in multiple ways.
- Set the inputs of one service to be the output from another service.
- Configure the appropriate service call to use the output from the first service as its input and creating a method that invokes the two services.
The following steps describe the process in more detail.
- Determine which services return the inputs to the subsequent service call.
- Configure the service call that uses the output from one or more services as its inputs.
- Write a wrapper method that invokes the input services and then invokes the consumer service.
- Use a Service Definition builder and one or more Service Operation builders to define the operations that are to be enabled for web service.
- In the Service Definition builder, set the Generate WSDL input to enable the wrapper method for the web service.
Parent topic: Using web services
Service Definition builder
Web Service Call builder