Creating formsAdded by IBM on June 28, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|If you do decide to create your own forms, you will need to perform the following steps:
If you do decide to create your own forms, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Create an HTML page onto which you will place the builder calls that provide for the prompting and display of data.
- Create a method, service call, or SQL statement to provide the data to display or that will consume the data input into the form.
- Provide controls for the prompting of input or display of data.
- Trigger a form submission.
- Implement other forms-related functionality including form validation, translating and formatting form values, and controlling the display of the form.
Parent topic: Creating pages and forms