Follow these steps to implement a database transaction.
- Make sure you have an SQL DataSource builder call in your model that points to the JNDI database you want to query.
- Include an SQL Statement builder in the model to create a statement or stored procedure to run against the database.
- Create an XML transform to format the returned ResultSet.
- Use the SQL Transaction builder to link together various SQL builder artifacts in the model.
- If desired, use an SQL Transform to XML Schema builder to generate a schema for the returned data.
- Use the results of the transaction as input to a Data Page builder to create a display page/form that exactly matches the data.
Parent topic: Working with a database