Lotus Web Content Management Access builder ConfigurationAdded by IBM on June 28, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|In Portal Express, or in Portal if you added the Portal Express Lotus® Web Content Management Content to it, complete these steps:
In Portal Express, or in Portal if you added the Portal Express Lotus® Web Content Management Content to it, complete these steps:
- Log in as the admin user.
- In Launch menu, select Web Content and click the Web Content Management tab to navigate to the Web Content Management area.
- Expand the components tree and click Image to see the list of images available.
- Click on an image and note the name. This is the Component Name for the object in the Lotus Web Content Management Access builder.
- Hover over the image link and note the URL displayed for the link. You will need the text that displays between the port number and the unique identifier for the WEB-INF/config/lwcm_config/defaultServerPath.properties The last word of the displayed text, starting with / but not ending in it, is the servletPath. The rest of the text, starting with / but not ending in it, is the appPath.
- Click the Preview button. In the tree on the left, continue to click until you get to an entry that has no more children.
- Select one of the items on the right hand side and click OK to display a preview of the image.
- grab the URL from the image window
- The Component Rendering Path starts with the / after the appPath and ends at the ?. When you enter this path in the Lotus Web Content Management Access builder, remember to change the URL encoding back (that is replace + with spaces). Before you publish an application, edit the following files to match your system, based on your findings from the previous steps:
Parent topic: Lotus Web Content Management Access builder