You can use the input controls on a generated page to specify elements that the user can change.
- Open the Data Page builder call.
- Click the Create Sample HTML page button.
The generated page contains named <span /> tags on which the Data Page builder places an input control for each element in the variable.
- Open the generated HTML page and change the tag type for the elements that you want the user to change from <span /> to <input />.
- Add an Imported Page builder call to the model, specifying the sample HTML file as the file to import into the model.
- Open the Data Page builder call and set the Page Type to Infer from HTML.
- Run the model.
Parent topic: Creating pages and forms