Navigating the information center by keyboard commandsAdded by IBM on June 28, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can use key combinations to navigate the help system by keyboard commands.
You can use key combinations to navigate the help system by keyboard commands.
- To go to the next link, button, or topic node from inside a pane in the help browser, press Tab.
- To expand and collapse a node in the tree, press the Ctrl+Right and Ctrl+Left arrows.
- To move to the next topic node, press the Down arrow or Tab.
- To move to the previous topic node, press the Up arrow or Shift+Tab.
- To scroll all the way up or down, press Home or End.
- To go back, press Alt+Left arrow; to go forward, press Alt+Right arrow.
- To go to the next pane, press Ctrl+Tab.
- To move to previous pane, press Shift+Ctrl+Tab.
- To print the active pane, press Ctrl+P.
Parent topic: Accessibility in IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory