You can display a visual representation of your model.
If you click Design View
and a non-visible item is selected in the Application Tree or no visible elements reside in the model, you see this text.
You need to have added to your model builders that create page elements.
- Ensure that you added builders that create page elements in your model by doing one of the following:
If you find that you do not have page elements in your model, add builders to create pages or forms.
With pages or forms in your model, do one of the following:
- In the Application Tree, check that elements reside in the Pages folder.
- In the builder call list, find a qualified builder (that is, one that creates a page or a form).
- From the Application Tree, navigate to and expand the Pages folder and then select a page.
- Click the Pages tab and click a page element.
In Design View
, you see a visual representation of the visible element that you selected.
Parent topic: About the model editor