To rename a model, choose one of the following:
Use the Save a Model As feature:
- Select the model in the project Navigator view.
- Right-click and choose Rename.
- Enter the new name and press Enter.
Be sure to include the .model suffix as part of the new model name.
Use this feature to save a copy of an existing model under a different name while preserving the original model.
- Place focus on the model in the IBM® WebSphere® Portlet Factory Designer.
- Open the Eclipse File menu and choose Save As.
- In the Save Model As dialog select a directory in which to save the model.
- Enter an alternate name for the model an click OK.
Parent topic: Creating and opening models