This topic lists requirements to use IBM® Lotus® Web Content Management.
The Lotus Web Content Management Access builder acts against Lotus Web Content Management running on the IBM WebSphere® Portal server configured in your project server configuration. The following requirements must be met.
- A supported version of WebSphere Portal is required. Refer to the detailed system requirements document listed in the release notes topic.
- You must have a server configuration correctly configured for your project.
- The project (both development and portlet WAR) must be published to the Portal instance.
- You must publish the project before you use this builder.
When you publish, builder editor retrieves metadata (for example, document types or properties) from Lotus Web Content Management using an internal support model that is published with the project.
- Global Security must be enabled.
If Global Security is not enabled, the builder cannot access Lotus Web Content Management at runtime.
Parent topic: Lotus Web Content Management Access builder