If the profile set tab has an asterisk, this means that the profile set has been modified but the changes have not been saved.
To save a profile set, either :
- Click the Save Editor Contents icon [ ] in the toolbar.
- Choose Save profile setname from the File menu.
- Use Control-S on the keyboard.
To save a profile set under a different name:
- Launch the Profile Set Save As dialog by either:
Enter the new name in the Profile Set Save As dialog and click OK.
- Clicking the Save To Another Location icon [ ] in the toolbar.
- Choosing Save As... from the File menu.
The new profile set is opened in the Manage Profiles editor of the Profile Manager, while the profile set of the old name is still preserved.
Parent topic: Profiling IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory applications