The Theme builder changes the theme and therefore the HTML base pages, HTML templates, and styles just within a model.
A theme can control the look and feel of the user interface (UI) of your model. You can use this builder to do the following with the UI.
- Override the project theme file by specifying a different theme file to use.
- Override individual style-related inputs in your model by specifying the related inputs in this builder.
- Create a new theme file based on the inputs you specify in this builder.
Place the Theme builder in the builder call list before any builder calls that result in page creation.
The following are the key builder inputs.
Use this input to point to a different theme file to use just for this model. The builder imports the specified theme into your model and ignores the global theme specified by the bowstreet.themeFile property. Override Theme Properties
Create Theme File
Use this input to override individual style-related inputs. The input groups for the different builders are made available. You have the following capabilities.
- Override the theme-driven input values for the Data Page, Input Form, and View & Form builders in your model. For example, if the View & Form Background Highlighting input specified in the theme file is blue, you can change it in the current model by specifying the new value in the Theme builder View and Form input group.
- Override the theme-driven builder input values for particular instances of builders in your model, for example, Data Page, Input Form, and View & Form. Use the inputs in the Additional Properties and Overrides group to specify the name and value pairs.
Click this button to create a new theme file.
Key objects that this builder creates
This builder optionally creates a new theme file for you to use.
The following sample is available.
The model is enabled to use the default project theme.
Parent topic: Builder help
About using the builder call editor
Themes and user interface control