- Learning solution - IBM Learning Accelerator (WCL 2.7) + IBM Lotus Quickr 8.1 J2EE
- Delivering of Web Content - IBM WebSphere Portal 6.1 with IBM Web Content Management 6.1
- Single point of access - IBM WebSphere Portal 6.1
- Users from Internet and Intranet
My architectural suggestion
- VMWare ESX environment
- Minimize of images and resources
- Learning Accelerator, Lotus Quickr 8.1 J2EE and Web Content Management 6.1 based on different versions of IBM WebSphere Portal
More details can be found in the attached PDF.
Room for further discussions
- What is the best point of access for Intranet users ?
1. Application zone ? - requires additional Network Dispatcher and HTTP servers
2. Internet zone ? - losing security, performance impacts
Frank Putzky - IBM Germany
Many thanks to Stefan Liesche and Walter Haenel from the WebSphere Portal lab in Boeblingen / Germany for their comments and suggestions !