This document contains additional information specific to EditLive! and IBM Lotus Web Content Management 6+
- CTRL+Tab will now set the focus of the cursor out the EditLive! text area instead of setting focus on the EditLive! tool bar.
- For best accessibility experience use Firefox 3.x and JAWS10
- When there are multiple EditLive! instances on the Authoring Template page, the properties of the first EditLive! element will define how all EditLive! elements on the page will look and behave. For example EditLive! Editor 1 has the property 'Disable source mode' enabled. Source mode for all EditLive! instances on the page will be disabled.
- When opening multiple popup dialogs from different EditLive! editors the result will be inserted in the active EditLive! editor
Workaround when updating JRE
- You will need to re-install Java Access Bridge 2.0.1 (This is an issue with Sun)