Parent topic: WP
6.1 - A: Deploying WebSphere Portal with multiple LDAP servers
Bill needed to configure the primary node to enable Renovations content
to be accessed through the remote Web server.
- He logged on to the deployment manager administrative console
and selected Environment > WebSphere
- To narrow the scope of the listed variables, he clicked Browse
Nodes and selected node A.
- He clicked Browse Servers and selected WebSphere_Portal
server. He clicked OK and then Apply
to update the list of variables.
- He updated the WCM_HOST variable with the fully qualified host
name used to access the WebSphere Portal server through the Web server.
- He updated the WCM_PORT variable with the port number used to
access the WebSphere Portal server through the Web server.
- He restarted the deployment manager, the node agent, server1,
and the WebSphere_Portal servers.
Next step: WP
6.1 - A: 7.0 Configure the cluster to use an external Web server
Previous step: WP
6.1 - A: 5.0 Set up the cluster and federate the primary node