Optimizing the performance of the extensionsAdded by IBM on October 3, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You should optimize your system for best performance of the multilingual solution.
Parent topic: Deployment, installation, and configuration
- Add the following settings to the WCM WCMConfigService service using the WebSphere® Application Server.
- Enable the missed path cache by adding missed_absPath.cache.enable=true.
- Enable the user cache by setting user.cache.enable=true.
- Restart the server.
- Update these settings in the WebSphere Application Server to enable "disk-offload" and "flush to disk" for the following caches:
ML Config File
services/cache/iwk/abspathAbs Path Reverse
These changes will require manual flushing of the cache offload directories whenever an iFix, Cumulative iFix or Fixpack is installed.
- Periodically run the clear history tool to improve page load and save performance.