Uninstalling the Social Media PublisherAdded by IBM on October 3, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|The following procedures to uninstall the Social Media Publisher must be performed on every server and cluster node.
- ensure that the WasPassword and PortalAdminPwd passwords are set in the wkplc.properties file.
- ensure that the jcr.DBPassword password is set in wkplc_dbdomain.properties file.
- To remove the Social Media Publisher tracking data tables, run the following command from the wp_profile_root/ConfigEngine directory:
- To remove the Social Media Publisher, run the following scripts. If in a cluster, run this on the primary node, and then on all other nodes.
Ensure that the uninstall.sh
script has execute permission and run chmod +x uninstall.sh
or equivalent if needed.
- Restart all servers to complete the uninstallation.
All SSL certificates for Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin are removed when the uninstall script is run.
Parent topic: Social Media Publisher V1.0 for Web Content Manager V7.0