Changing the link to the nonmobile version of the siteAdded by IBM on April 12, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|The mobile theme contains a link in the footer that goes to the non-mobile version of the site. Since each site topography is different, you need to change the destination of the link to point to the right place for your nonmobile site.
Parent topic: Customize the Mobile theme
- From the file system, navigate to wp_profile_root\installedApps\cell\Mobile_Theme_80.ear\wp.theme.themes.mobile80.war\themes\html\mobileTheme.
- Open the footer.jsp file in your mobile theme WAR file.
- Locate the following line:
<a class="theme-leave-mobile" href="<%=com.ibm.wps.services.config.Config.URI_CONTEXT_PATH + com.ibm.wps.services.config.Config.URI_SERVLET_PATH_PROTECTED%>">View non-mobile site</a>
- Change the href attribute to point to the standard desktop version of your site:
<a class="theme-leave-mobile" href="http://www.mySite.com/standard">View non-mobile site</a>
- Save the footer.jsp file.