Installing IBM WebSphere Portal Integration for Enterprise Marketing ManagementAdded by IBM | Edited by Megan Crouch on July 20, 2016 | Version 4 (Show original)
|You can download and install the add-on for IBM® WebSphere® Portal Integration for Enterprise Marketing Management from the IBM Collaboration Solutions Catalog. This add-on is delivered as a Portal Application Archive (PAA) file.
After you install the package, a new Marketing section appears in the Content section of the toolbar in WebSphere
Portal. This Marketing section contains the IBM Marketing Center Spot and IBM Interact Spot portlets.
Before you add these portlets to the page, the WebSphere
Portal administrator and the Marketing Center or Interact administrator must complete the configuration and other steps.
- Change to the wp_profile_root/ConfigEngine directory.
- Install the emm-integration.paa file.
Deploy the emm-integration.paa file.
- AIX® HP-UX Linux™ Solaris:-./ConfigEngine.sh install-paa -DWasPassword=password-DPortalAdminPwd=password-DPAALocation=file_path_emm-integration.paa
- IBM i:-ConfigEngine.sh install-paa -DWasPassword=password-DPortalAdminPwd=password-DPAALocation=file_path_emm-integration.paa
- Windows™:-ConfigEngine.bat install-paa -DWasPassword=password-DPortalAdminPwd=password-DPAALocation=file_path_emm-integration.paa
If your portal's URLs are prefixed by a customized context root, complete the following manual updates after you install the PAA.
- AIX HP-UX Linux Solaris:-./ConfigEngine.sh deploy-paa -DPortalAdminIdShort=Short_name_for_WebSphere_Portal_administrator-DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=password-DappName=emm-integration
- IBM i:-ConfigEngine.sh deploy-paa -DPortalAdminIdShort=Short_name_for_WebSphere_Portal_administrator-DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=password-DappName=emm-integration
- Windows:-ConfigEngine.bat deploy-paa -DPortalAdminIdShort=Short_name_for_WebSphere_Portal_administrator-DPortalAdminPwd=password -DWasPassword=password-DappName=emm-integration
- Log in to Portal as an admin and go to Applications -> Content -> Web Content Authoring.
- If the Marketing library does not appear in the list of WCM libraries, click Preferences -> Edit Shared Settings -> Library Selection. Add the Marketing library and clickOK.
- Click Marketing -> Components -> Interact.
A list of components appears, including JSP components, which must be edited.
- Select the check box next to Interact Edit Mode Finalizer and then clickEdit.
- Update the Path field by replacing wps with your portal's context root.
For example, if your portal's context root is my_new_context_root, replace wps with my_new_contextroot in thePath field.
- Click Save and Close to return to the list of Interact components.
- Repeat steps d to f for each of the following components
Click Components in the breadcrumb trail and then Marketing Center.
Repeat steps d to ffor each of the following components
- Interact list Item Processor
- Interact List Item Renderer
- Interact View Mode Finalizer
In the breadcrumb trail, click Marketing, then Presentation Templates -> Interact -> IBM Interact Spot, then click Edit.
Search for the single occurrence of /wps/PA_wp.emm/images/blank.png and then replace wps in the path with your portal's context root.
Click Save and Close.
Click Presentation Templates in the breadcrumb trail, then Marketing Center -> IBM Marketing Center Spot, then click Edit.
Search for the three occurrences of /wps/PA_wp.emm/images/blank.png and then replace wps in the path with your portal's context root.
Click Save and Close.
- Marketing Center Edit Mode Renderer
- Marketing Center View Mode Renderer
Parent topic: IBM WebSphere Portal Integration for Enterprise Marketing Management