Parent topic: Portlet Content Types
The Landing Navigation portlets displays an image, title, summary, and link from a selected site area or content item. You can add as many of these portlets to the page as you like, and select a different item in each one.
Adding the portlet to a page
- Go to the page where you want to add a Landing Navigation.
- Click Edit Mode.
- Click Content and search for landing.
- Drag the Landing Navigation to the page and save the page.
Content author customization options
Portlet configuration options
After dropping the portlet on the page, the content author accesses the portlet configuration by clicking Open Edit Form
from the portlet menu. The content author can:
- Change the block title.
- Select the item that will be displayed in the portlet by going to the Context Override section, clicking Browse Content and selecting a site area or content item.
- Select a header or footer component to display in the portlet.
Site designer customization options
By clicking Open Edit Form
from the portlet menu the site designer can further customize the portlet.
The default stylesheet used by this portlet is contentLanding
. To customize this CSS file, first make a copy of the CSS file, edit the copy, and then enter the name of the new CSS file in the CSS Style parameter in the portlet configuration document.
CSS files are stored in this WebDAV folder: dav://server:port/wps/mycontenthandler/dav/fs-type1/themes/Portal8.0/CTC/css