Limiting the number of pages for new sites or sectionsAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on January 8, 2014 | Version 5 (Show original)
|Creating a new site or section with Site Builder can take several minutes, depending on the number of pages to be created. The default maximum number of pages you can create for a new site or section is 200, but in a production environment, you should reduce the maximum to 100 or fewer pages.
To reduce the default maximum number of pages, change the Site Builder portlet preference for SiteTemplateSiteMapMaxSize.
Parent topic: Deploying Site Builder
- Log in to the portal as an administrator.
- Click Administration.
- In the navigation tree, click Portlet Management -> Portlets.
- Navigate to the Site Builder portlet. The unique name is wp.ctc.nswiz.app.Site Builder.
- Click the Configure portlet icon.
- Navigate to the SiteTemplateSiteMapMaxSize preference and click the Edit value icon.
- Enter a number of 100 or less. Then click OK.
- Click OK.