Removing Site BuilderAdded by IBM | Edited by IBM on January 8, 2014 | Version 5 (Show original)
|To remove the Site Builder application from the Portal server, run ConfigEngine batch or script files to uninstall the application, then remove its .paa folder and web content library.
Parent topic: Installing and removing Site Builder
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the ConfigEngine directory.
- Run the ConfigEngine batch or script file with the remove-paa parameter to remove the Site Builder assembly. For example:
ConfigEngine.bat remove-paa –DappName=wp.ctc.nswizAIX HP-UX Linux
./ConfigEngine.sh remove-paa –DappName=wp.ctc.nswiz
- Type and run the following command to uninstall Site Builder:
ConfigEngine.bat uninstall-paa -DappName=wp.ctc.nswiz
orAIX HP-UX Linux
ConfigEngine.bat uninstall-paa -DappName=wp.ctc.nswiz -DforceUninstall=true
./ConfigEngine.sh uninstall-paa -DappName=wp.ctc.nswiz
./ConfigEngine.sh uninstall-paa -DappName=wp.ctc.nswiz -DforceUninstall=true
- Delete the wp.ctc.nswiz directory from the file system. It is located under the wp_profile_root/paa directory. You must have administrator access to delete files.
- Delete the Site Builder Template Library.
- Logged in as the portal administrator, click Administration -> Portal Content -> Web Content Libraries.
- Navigate to the Site Builder Template Library and click the Delete library icon.
- Click OK.